Production Manager - Oligo
We are searching for a Production Manager to manage oligonucleotide manufacturing and QC operations for a highly regarded leader in synthetic biology and assay development. The Production and QC Manager will oversee the daily oligonucleotide manufacturing and QC operations. The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis chemistry, hybridization assays,
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline
- 5+ years industry experience, advanced degree preferred
- Working experience with oligonucleotide synthesis chemistry, hybridization assays, and PCR techniques
- Experience with oligonucleotide analytical tools and methods
- An understanding of molecular biology techniques including PCR, rtPCR, array-based hybridization assays, and NGS.
- Team player and willing to work cross functionally with team members.
- Detail oriented. Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of accomplishment in managing cross functional teams
Responsibilities of the Production Manager - Oligo
- Manage production group for array-based oligonucleotide synthesis
- Manage QC operations including PCR and hybridization assays.
- Train and supervise production and QC staff.
- Manage safety procedures and standards for staff.
- Maintain facility and processes according to state and federal environmental regulations.
- Develop, implement and update key SOP documents as needed. Maintain production records.
- Support R&D, applications teams and sales team as needed
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media