Remote home based Tax Manager and Seniors -
We are an Entrepreneurial boutique CPA firm serving clients more effectively by providing an atmosphere of growth and excellence, up-to-date professional information, and staff continuity. In turn, that allows our professionals to look consistently beyond mere numbers and help clients identify and exploit business opportunities. We have many entertainment industry, manufacturing, distribution, and real estate clients.
Senior level position; requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal skills. Prepare tax returns of individuals, trusts and partnerships/corporations; Assist with tax projections and researching technical issues; assist with facilitating client relationships. Ability to assist in audit, review, compilation and preparation of financial statement engagements (accounting and audit training to be provided if no previous experience).
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Active CPA license or actively pursuing certification
- 2-7 years tax preparation experience in a public accounting firm
- Punctual, reliable and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to assist in identifying issues.
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate and converse with staff and clients.
- Organizational skills to process all tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to maintain a functioning work environment especially.
- Achievement-motivated to set and surpass realistic goals.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media