Director Search & Social
Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth they are seeking to hire a Director – Search & Social to join its NYC Team. Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office.
This person will be working closely within the companies integrated client teams executing day-to-day campaign management, quarterly planning and collaborating with the wide-ranging teams to deliver strong business results.
- Provide overall leadership to assigned client accounts and direct a team of search and social specialists.
- Responsible for strengthening and building upon client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and continuously developing the integration of Search and Social into the overall digital strategy of your clients.
- Lead the appropriate strategies, develop POVs, provide thought leadership and drive innovation.
- Provide innovative strategies and recommendations to reach and surpass client goals within Paid Search and Paid Social
- Build and foster highly productive client, vendor, and internal stakeholder relationships to ensure success on the account
- Lead quarterly client business reviews, and win renewals
- Run the overall day-to-day operations of your teams across Search and Social, always seeking opportunities to optimize and improve processes
- Collaborate with Programmatic & Agency Leads to develop strategy and execution
- Provide in-depth strategic search/eCommerce recommendations
- Have relationships with search and social platforms/vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Managed over $5MM in client revenue
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience gained in Agency, Publisher or Client Side.
- 2+ years of leading a team of 4 people or more
- Deep In-depth knowledge of Paid Search (SEM) and Paid Social channels and platforms. Working knowledge of SEO preferred.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce (Amazon, major retailers, Criteo, etc) a plus
- Developed strategies for helping Fortune 500 clients achieve their digital goals
Proven ability to solve complex technical and strategic problems
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media