$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Quality Manager to their Decorah, IA facility location. This Quality Manager will be responsible for management of quality, safety, sanitation and testing facility-wide that ensures products and manufacturing processes meet industry and company quality and safety standards.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in science or engineering field
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced knowledge in Quality systems and practices in a food environment.
- Coach and develop the quality staff to provide results in a qualified, productive manner.
- Comply with all GMT and Food Safety guidelines.
- Follow plant safety rules.
- Laboratory duties in regards to quality to include: Moisture analysis, pH, particle size distribution, prepare and maintain samples for testing and retains.
- Record keeping.
- Oversee and perform and monitor sanitation activities.
- GMP verification and training to include audit forms.
- Observe proper allergen storage of ingredients and finished products.
- Oversee the inspection process to ensure compliance with customer expectations and company requirements.
- Quality reporting.
- Management of pest control activities.
- Quality Inspections and Audits.
- Manage documentation processes to ensure documentation is in compliance with customer expectations, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT and ISO 9001 requirements.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media