$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Ann Arbor, MI
$60-70K plus bonus
Our client in Ann Arbor, MI is hiring a Sales Accountant. This role supports month and year end close activities, conducting balance sheet reviews, account reconciliations and accounting activity for volume, freight, rebate, customer paid tooling accounting and other activities as needed. The role requires the successful candidate to manage multiple conflicting demands and to work effectively with a variety of stake holders.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting for customer rebates, including coordination of rebate payments, processing in the SAP rebate module and monthly account reconciliations.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer paid tooling, including project setup, tracking, invoicing, reporting and month end reconciliations.
- Process pricing updates in SAP and customer price action forms in SFDC.
- Coordinate with the plants to process freight, debit/credit memo transactions, check requests and inter-company transfers as necessary.
- Responsible for Royalty/Signing Bonus Accounting, including account reconciliations.
- Assist with the development of forecasts and budgets.
- Establish, monitor, and enforce internal controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Ownership of various other month-end close responsibilities.
- Provide financial and operational month-end and ad-hoc analyses and reporting.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CMA strongly preferred.
- 2-5+ years of increased responsibility in accounting environment.
- Clear understanding of accounting concepts, transactional flow (t-accounts) and financial terminology.
- Strong general accounting and sales accounting skills.
- Understanding of financial statement relationships between balance sheet, income and cash flow statements, demonstrated experience developing/modeling financial statements.
- Strong systems aptitude with preference given to candidates with SAP ERP and/or SAP BPC experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media