Electrical Controls Engineer
$1 to $130000 Per Year
This is a full time, permanent Electrical Controls Engineer opening is at a employee-oriented, family-oriented, stable industrial machine manufacturer. Employees like it here so much the average employee tenure is 33 years. They do a lot of events and over 700 people came to the last event. Sales are growing and there have been no layoffs since 2008.
Engineers are able to do more research and development work as they have streamlined their processes. If engineers want to, they are able to travel to some really great locations including Europe. Their machines they design are put on-line so the machines can be serviced remotely. All engineering and manufacturing (including parts) is performed in-house so the engineers can be see in the entire process. Engineers can have career paths and move within the company, if that is of interest. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Analyzing existing equipment
- Creating design concepts and specifications
- Selecting parts and materials
- Beginning-to-end machinery engineering
- Recommending improvement opportunities
- Auditing machine processes
- Traveling six to eight weeks per year
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- An degree in Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Two years of PLC and HMI experience
- Solid PLC skills
- Ability to travel six to eight weeks per year
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media