We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for one of the preeminent manufacturers of fine pastries in the US. Candidates need 5+ years of experience as a Production Supervisor in a Process Manufacturing environment, preferably in the bakery industry. This company is in a major growth phase and need candidates that can help drive change, develop processes and be a strong leader.
Job Duties and Qualifications
- The Production Supervisor oversees the production operations and the supervision of production associates.
- responsible for compliance with all safety, quality, and housekeeping standards, and for coaching, mentoring, training and motivating associates to achieve performance excellence.
- Monitor schedule and ensure shifts are properly staffed by planning workforce requirements and recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training associates. Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees. Ensure adherence to procedures and SOPs (Safety rules, GMPs, Production methods, controls, sanitation).
- Supervise production at every step to ensure safety, quality and productivity. Identify issues and resolve problems to ensure minimum cost and efficiency. Offer improvements to methods, procedure, policies, and quality. Implements cost saving strategies and techniques.
- A/S Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Ability to work on morning shift, afternoon shift, and weekends as needed.
- Currently running 1 line 5 days per week.
- Will supervise 50 FTEs.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media