Non-Clinical Senior Toxicologist
$1 to $2 Per Year
SENIOR PROJECT TOXICOLOGIST Sr. Research Scientist II, Non Clinical Safety and Pathobiology
Associate Director and also Director level available
The Sr. Project Toxicologist works in a project team-based research structure to lead and collaborate with new and ongoing projects.
Serves as a nonclinical safety development resource, working with other members of the department regarding strategy for nonclinical safety programs.
- Plays key role on cross functional teams – both Research and Development Project Teams where he/she is responsible for design, implementation, oversight and analysis of nonclinical programs to support drug development candidates across a variety of platforms.
- Writes and reviews regulatory documents to support global regulatory filings.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Reviews protocols, data and study reports ensuring presentation of data in report is accurate and supports the conclusions.
- Interprets and puts data into context with literature and project goals.
- Provides independent technical contributions.
- Actively supports the integration of early nonclinical safety strategies throughout Research.
- Potential to lead Non-Clinical Development sub-teams.
- Solves complex problems requiring thorough scientific assessment.
- Models behaviors that nurture a culture of innovation.
- May participate in and lead significant process improvement initiatives that may impact the department.
- Communicates effectively cross-functionally to accomplish company goals.
- Be a team player who thrives in a high speed environment where autonomy, accountability and innovation are critical for success.
- Strong knowledge and scientific expertise in subject area/discipline; familiar with other disciplines inside and/or outside of department
- Knowledge of nonclinical requirements to support research projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of GLPs.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements, including ICH requirements and other regional requirements.
- Possesses a basic understanding of guidance that impacts drug development.
- Is sought out for advice by others within the department and related functional areas.
- PhD in Toxicology or a related scientific discipline with 8+ years of biopharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Board certification is desirable.
- Demonstrable innovative, flexible and critical thinking skills and experience applied to hypothesis-driven nonclinical safety research.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media