$45000 to $60000 Per Year
You are the person who keeps our trucking company running smoothly as you communicate with truckers on the road to ensure timely and safe delivery of goods. You schedule, plan and confirm customer deliveries, and you also troubleshoot issues that arise with shipments. To track truckers and goods, you use our online tracking system.
Dispatcher Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Direct and dispatch product movements with professional efficiency
- Consider predicted and real-time scenarios to keep routes efficient and productive
- Schedule, plan and confirm deliveries
- Use our online tracking system to keep an eye on trucks and goods
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with shipments
- Upload various documents to our website
- Preserve excellent relationship with truckers and fleet owners
Trucking Company Dispatcher Skills and Qualifications
- At least two years of dispatch experience (in any field or industry)
- Experience overseeing multiple drivers at a time
- Well versed in state and federal laws on truck driver safety (for example, allowable hours to drive)
- Fluent in email, spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Friendly personality and a commitment to success, with safety first, always
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media