Electrical Project Bid Estimator
$1 to $70000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Electrical Project Bid Estimator opening is at a growing yet stable structural manufacturer that has been in business for over a century. They are a respected leader in their industry. Sales are stable as customers are diverse from utilities to high tech companies. Employees enjoy working here as they are valued and treated well. The team oriented environment is collaborative, interactive and has a family feel. Employee career growth is encouraged and tuition reimbursement is offered.
This position is open due to company and product line growth. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Determining the cost for the electrical scope of the project
- Reviewing customer specifications
- Creating the initial estimate
- Working on estimates for a variety of electrical equipment including switchgears
- Maintaining the Bills of Materials in the estimating database
- Utilizing spreadsheets and various software to determine project estimate
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A electrical engineering degree or a Journeyman Electrician status
- Two or more years of electrical bidding and estimating experience
- A desire to do electrical estimation
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media