Maintenance Tech ( 2 )
Reporting to the maintenance manager, the maintenance technician maintains and repairs roasting plant equipment and facilities to keep them in good working condition. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
What You Will Do
- Provide repairs to roasting plant facilities and equipment including; electrical, mechanical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule.
- Repair Facilities related items, doors, dock levelers, lights, ballasts, sinks, drains, and general grounds maintenance.
- Assists with roasting equipment maintenance which will require the ability to work on ladders and use basic hand and power tools.
Who You Are
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work with computers for accurate data entry and to access machine manuals.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must possess a California driver’s license and provide proof of a good driving record.
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including weekends or evenings, and to work occasional overtime.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media