$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Responsible for the planning and procurement process. Including but not limited to the following:
- Raw Material Supply Planning and Procurement
- Production Planning
Duties and responsibilities
- To understand and analyze raw material needs based off customer demand and the production plan
- Planning and procure raw material based off customer demand and production plan
- Analyze and coordinator the production plan to the shop floor
- Coordinate and manage all supply constraints directly with suppliers to ensure the production plan is me.
- Plan and procure raw materials using lean techniques to ensure all inventory goals, days on hand and value and met.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Related Experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse processes
- Lean Manufacturing
- ERP Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
High paced, high stress warehouse and production environment
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates that have a connection to the local area are preferred.
- (Company will not sponsor citizenship)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media