PC & IS Engineer
$100000 to $110000 Per Year
RM Schulte has partnered with a large Lima based manufacturing company to hire a
PC & IS Engineer
· Demonstrate capability to work across work boundaries.
· Project/Program Management skills.
· Previous experience with project teams would be a benefit.
· Experience in plant environment - specifically understanding of how operations work and how project teams work within the operations.
· Experience coaching and building technical capability in others.
· Ideally this includes experience leading teams of technicians. This is a large site and you can expect to have a challenging role.
· Developing technical solutions that address evolving business needs, applying engineering work process to achieve vertical startups on critical projects, and managing engineering contractors (design & programming) to meet requirements for an on-going project workload will be key elements of this role.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Will consider Mechanical or Chemical with below experience.
· Strong technical mastery in PC&IS technologies, including Continuous Process Control, Instruments, Control Logix PLCs, Wonderware, Motion Control, Vision Systems, Networks, Drives, Sensors, Server Technologies, and Global, Regional and Local Electrical Design Codes that govern applicable equipment and installation practices.
· IT knowledge including, virus and malware protection, network segmentation, access control, firewalls, developing disaster recovery plans, conducting cybersecurity audits at sites is a plus
· Good leadership, communication, and coaching skills. Ability to set standards, role model, coach, teach, and set technical direction. Possesses ability and passion to develop the organization, conduct OP models as required, develop or pull in from other areas training materials and deploy across the site. Train and Coach the department CSEs and CSOs. Provide training and coaching to the Technical Leads on software and hardware infrastructure. Work with Operating Departments through the Technical Leader department leads to develop staffing requirements, training and qualification plans.
· Teamwork/ Collaboration: Ability to work across disciplines and departments to build consensus and align technical directions. Experience using a variety of influencing skills.
· Ability to identify opportunities to leverage PC&IS technologies to meet the most challenging business needs. Ability to deal with cost and scheduling constraints and understands the differences between Low Cost Solutions and Total Cost of Ownership and when each is needed.
· Proven capability to penetrate technical details and drive issues to resolution in a timely manner. These issues may involve barriers to equipment performance, to speed, to quality, or to safety.
· Understands and follows Safe Work practices for electrical systems and mechanical equipment. Understands the risks associated with manufacturing environment and can define safe work systems and equipment with particular focus on AMEC, Lock out/Tag out procedures, and code requirements.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media