$70000 to $78000 Per Year
DESIGN ENGINEER (job description)
We have partnered with a Global Auto Mfg. near Dayton OH to lead a search for their Design Engineer.
· The Design Engineer will lead and drive the execution of new product development projects from Design through CAE, Prototyping, and Testing.
· Design component parts and make 3D math data and 2D drawings.
· Lead communications between the customer and the designers.
· Assist in determining and meeting customer requirements, along with assessment of product performance, manufacturability, and cost management.
· Set and achieve project objectives, kick-off, milestones, on-time completion and post-project effectiveness analyses.
· Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Design Engineer
· 2D and 3D Drawings
· CATIA experience and/or knowledge
· Automotive industry knowledge
· Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
· Chassis experience
· Sheet metal stamping, welding, or aluminum experience.
· Knowledge of material stress/strain, stiffness, and strength.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media