Senior Water Resource EngineerSenior Water Resource Engineer
- Responsibilities include project management and design of irrigation and water resource engineering projects, NEPA permitting, engineering report writing, construction management; and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of marketing, building strong relationships, securing work with potential clients, and providing exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- The candidate should be known in industry-affiliated professional organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in irrigation design and/or water resource related fields. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (P.E.) license in the state of Montana, Idaho, and/or Washington, or the ability to be licensed in those states within six months, is required.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients’ expectations to scope, time, and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Billings, MT
Other Location(s): Coeur d'Alene ID, Boise ID, Great Falls MT, Helena MT, or Spokane WA
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media