HR Business Partner
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Summary: The HRBP position will be the primary contact for aligning business objectives with employees and management. Responsibilities include serving as the change agent of strategies, programs and policies, onboarding, diversity outreach, performance management, corporate engagement, legal compliance, HRIS administration, and company-wide standard communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with company leaders to support long term strategies surrounding hiring, retention, and development of the workforce.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of HR standardized work policies and programs.
- Partner with Corporate and Plant HR Managers to ensure policies and programs are communicated and applied consistently across the organization.
- Promote and encourage employee engagement through programs and events designed to improve workplace culture.
- Provide coaching and support to management on all people related matters.
- Generate and analyze HR metrics and report on the effectiveness of people management practices such as onboarding, employee relations, retention, turnover, Diversity & Inclusion and talent management.
- Support management and employees to resolve workplace issues.
- Conduct onboarding and exit interviews and provide necessary follow up and feedback.
- Provide guidance and support on performance reviews and smart goal setting for employees and management.
- Support Corporate Human Resources Manager and business leaders on project related activities.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of employee relation issues (at the corporate office and across plants as necessary) and conduct thorough investigations by gathering the facts and making recommendations to the HR Manager.
- Support the Corporate Human Resources Manager and plant Human Resources Managers to ensure legal compliance of federal, state, and local laws.
- Develop and deliver key communications to corporate and plant audiences.
- Continuously monitor and maintain HR SharePoint site.
- Must be a positive change agent.
- Process HRIS transactions: new hires, job changes, COBRA, FMLA, Disability, Life Insurance, and other personnel matters.
- Train business partners on HRIS transactional matters.
- Support diversity outreach efforts in the business and community
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, or equivalent demonstrated experience and skills.
- SHRM Certification is Highly Preferred.
- Required: Minimum five years of professional Human Resource experience.
- HR Experience in an manufacturing environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media