Senior Auditor - Hybrid Role - 1295853
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Senior Auditor with at least 3 years of experience planning and conducting both Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance audits and risk-based reviews. The Senior Auditor conducts audits pertaining to risk management, SOX, and internal controls in medium and high complexity areas with minimal supervision. The Senior Auditor working under the direction of the Audit Manager, leads all aspects (planning, testing and reporting of results) of assigned audit engagements. The Senior Auditor assists external auditors in addressing testing and compliance issues. This position may supervise Auditors and/or Interns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts interviews and walkthroughs of processes and key controls
- Documents processes and controls
- Develops audit strategies and test plans
- Completes testing and reviews the testing of other auditors
- Provides proper documentation of testing and audit findings
- Creates audit reports and communicates audit results as directed
- Ensures quality action plans address root causes of audit findings
- Manages resources and people to ensure administration of processes and formal procedures.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3 years of experience conducting internal or external audits
- Strong understanding of internal controls, risk assessment and audit standards
- Accounting Knowledge: Possesses a solid knowledge of accounting theory and principles
- Project Planning: Demonstrates an understanding of basic project planning processes, including planning action items and resources
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Accounting - Preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certification - Preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Certification - Preferred
- Experience utilizing technology-based applications to perform analytical reviews - Preferred
- Experience supervising others - Preferred
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, and experience with SQL, Access and/or Tableau - Preferred
- 3 years of Audit experience (SOX / Finance & Accounting)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or internationally comparable degree) or be a current company's employee with three years of company experience
- Must have at least three years of experience conducting internal and/or external audits
- Must be willingly to work in a hybrid work environment
- Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer. Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media