Senior FPGA Design Engineer - West Coast
$110000 to $160000 Per Year
Our Client is seeking a Senior FPGA Design Engineer.
- Our FPGA designers actively participate in all aspects of the development process from concept to field deployment:
- FPGA design architecture definition
- Fixed point system simulations
- RTL coding and test bench development
- FPGA design synthesis and timing closure
- Hardware verification and troubleshooting
- MSEE required, Ph.D in Electrical Engineering a plus
- 4+ years of FPGA design experience required
- Proficient in VHDL (preferred) or Verilog (2+ years preferred)
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP), MIMO, wireless systems is a plus
- Experience with multiple clock-domain, high-speed, high-utilization FPGA designs
- Experience with Xilinx FPGAs, SoCs and the Vivado IDE
- Experience with Matlab/C/C++ is a plus (2+ years preferred)
- Must be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Ability to pass a background check
There are opportunities available for this role in both Los Angeles, CA and Washington D.C.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media