Cryogenic Asset Manager
$100000 to $115000 Per Year
Our client, a worldwide chemical manufacturer, has an opening for a Cryogenic Asset Manager in the New England/Mid-Atlantic region. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of the Cryogenic capital equipment asset pool for our North American client. This role has had only TWO employees in the past 30 years and is therefore a highly sought after position. This work at home opportunity, brings a lot of flexibility for the right person, BUT requires a background in Cryogenic storage tanks and related equipment.
- Responsible for the overall management of the capital equipment asset pool for our North American client
- Accurately track all assets, equipment specs/data, and manage technical data for new and reconditioned equipment
- Support CAPEX budget development and oversight
- Execute all third-party equipment sales, retirement of obsolete assets, and manage idle equipment inventories
- Support the identification and qualification of customer station capital equipment suppliers/vendors. Support vendor pricing negotiations and agreements.
- Lead quality management processes and support the supplier evaluation process for capital equipment vendors/suppliers. Evaluate and monitor capital equipment vendors for compliance to standards and quality requirements.
- Provide industry specific knowledge on bulk cryogenic and CO2 pressure vessel design, operation, construction codes, and fabrication. Practical experience with process piping design (vacuum jacketed piping, AWS welding certification requirements, ASME B31.3 process piping code) also required.
- Ensure that all bulk customer station capital equipment is aligned with CGA industry best practices, national codes and client standards. Actively support customer station equipment standardization and best practices.
- Support the development, maintenance, and implementation of standard capital equipment specifications in partnership with Engineering and Standards Engineers.
Education and Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical preferred) or other technical discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of functional and technical experience with cryogenic storage tanks and related equipment. ASME, NFPA, & CGA codes and standards relating to bulk cryogenic storage systems & equipment is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of direct or indirect experience in vendor/contractor quality management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of asset and data management software; SAP, Microsoft Excel and Access
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media