Crop Insurance - Product Manager
$100000 to $100000 Per Year
Position: Product Manager - Crop Insurance
International Precision Agricultural Company that is utilizing Satellites and Drones to capture infield scouting data is adapting their solutions to the Crop Insurance industry.
We are recruiting an individual who has worked with technology for Crop Insurance. Someone who has helped farmers manage production agriculture risk in key growing regions.
The ideal individual will have strong technical aptitude and have worked as a Product Manager, interfacing with developers creating similar solutions.
The Product Manager will be expected to Project Manage the full life cycle solution development.
- Drive company’s Product strategy through innovation in the US crop insurance space
- Clearly define company’s value proposition and articulate a plan on how it will be implemented
- Communicate throughout the product development process with both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify problems and opportunities in both the development and implementation
- Proactively manage stakeholders’ expectations and concerns
- Work closely with a technology team, supporting the team in creating a roadmap to achieve the company’s objectives
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the impact of the product development initiatives
- Use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the product, and report on the performance
- Manage and prioritize the team’s backlog ensuring the product growth and maintenance
- Must have agriculture crop insurance experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Knowledge / Experience in the precision agriculture field.
- Effective and confident in communicating with executives and developers
- The ability to manage a project full cycle, from idea to launch
- The ability to report and present results
- The ability to operate in a cross functional team, where individuals work remote.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media