- Job Title? What shift is the job? What are the hours? Designer 8-5
- Is overtime required? If so, how much overtime is there typically? Not usually but this is a salary position
- What is the company culture? What are the best parts of working at your company?
- What are the main duties of the position? What will their typical day be like? Manage die suppliers, work on design projects
- What type of equipment will they use? CAD table, Artios CAD software
- How many years of experience are required? 2-3 min
- Degree required? Bachelors
- Is there a similar type of equipment experience that would be ok? CAD Design
- What are the 3 most important things needed? What intangibles are important? Able to work in fast pace environment, Attention to detail, Creative thinking
- What is the compensation range? 40k-50k
- What are the benefits? When do they kick in? Ask if they have a benefits sheet. Benefits start immediately
- What are the growth opportunities? What is the best way to be successful there? Company is growing and we
Need strong people in all departments, make a difference and help company grow
- What is your interview process? Phone screen first? (we also ask for feedback on interviews within 24 hours to better serve you) Phone, then in-person
- What’s the urgency to fill this position? Right away
- Is there a drug screen or background test? Yes
- Do you have people in process now? If so, how many and what stage are they at? No
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media