Field Service Engineer - Automated Machines
Established thriving machine builder and systems integrator in the Denver, CO area needs experienced Field Service Engineers with discrete automation and robotics experience.
Why work here?:
- Stable company in business for 30 years and thriving during the pandemic
- Work in a variety of industries with Fortune 500 clients
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Denver is a jumping-off point for outdoor activities and ski resorts in the nearby Rocky Mountains
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Troubleshoot new and existing PLC control systems with training based on company guidelines at the company's facility in Denver and in the field. Includes knowledge or Rockwell Automation's - RS500 and 5000
- Work at facility in testing and programming to upgrade current PLC programming, working on robots including Kawasaki/Fanuc controls and occasionally working with customers and engaging them on commissioning systems in the field when necessary.
- Provide training to customer on efficiency and operating systems.
- Robotic programming and troubleshooting of Kawasaki, Kuka, Yaskawa, or Fanuc Robots
- Working with the engineering department to understand complex automation lines, designs and integrate control packages within these lines.
- HMI applications including Allen Bradley, Proface touch screen’s on company guidelines and/or customer needs
- Learn/modify/build Ladder Logic programs from the Compact Logix, RSLogix, and/or Siemens controls.
- Customer focused and have the ability to work in challenging environments to troubleshoot field issues.
- Testing systems in Denver facility and work to prepare systems for shipping to customer sites.
- Mechanical/Electrical field work and troubleshooting
- Manage time and cost based on project schedule and budget
- 3+ years’ experience in Electrical Knowledge, Controls, Systems Engineering, Mechanical and/or Electrical role or Robotics experience.
- Mechanical/Electrical Aptitude
- Allen-Bradley PLC: ControlLogix\CompactLogix, PlantPAx, PLC 5, MicroLogix, SLC 500, RS Logix, Studio 5000, Studio Designer, FactoryTalk SE/ME
- Kawasaki/Kuka/Fanuc - Robot Programming experience a plus.
- HMI Programing and Operations: Proface, Allen Bradley: FactoryTalk View Studio, RS View, PanelBuilder, Siemens: ProTool
- Variable Frequency Drives - Allen Bradley Powerflex, Eaton, SEW Eurodrive.
- Servos – Allen Bradley: Kenetics 6000, SERCOS Servo Drive Interface, Yaskawa: SGDV, SGDH
- Ability to travel up to 50% - Must be able to acquire passport, if asked. (Most travel is leave Mon. and come home Fri. so home on weekends)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media