Great opportunity to work for a growing engineering firm with a proven track record of more than 20 years in business. Their success has been built upon their employees talents and dedication to customer satisfaction. Enjoy an exceptionally stable work environment, challenging assignments, competitive compensation, and benefits and, most importantly, a satisfying and engaging place to establish a profitable and fulfilling career. Seeking an individual with Instrumentation & Controls and SCADA system experience, to serve as a Corporate Sales Engineer and Estimator. The ideal candidate for this position would have an in-depth technical knowledge of the automation industry and systems integration. Regional travel will be required.
- Both system level and detailed design experience in the following areas of instrumentation and controls
- Detailed PLC Hardware knowledge with basic PLC Programming knowledge using PLC hardware furnished by the following PLC manufacturers:
- Basic Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Programming knowledge using SCADA software developed by the following HMI/SCADA software developers:
- RS-View – Factory Talk
- GE iFIX
- Control Panel Design
- PLC Panels
- Local Control Panels
- Motor Control Panels
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Networking knowledge that is used during the development and deployment of projects.
- Experience with project execution and construction projects including the following:
- Experience/familiarity with the Water & Wastewater processes and industry
- The ability to read and understand project plans and specifications
- The ability to read and understand P&ID drawings and functional descriptions
- An understanding of construction projects and scheduling
- Communications Skills
- Ability to read and understand Contract Specifications and Construction Drawings
- Understanding of Construction Schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media