Senior Wireless Communication Systems Engineer
$140000 to $190000 Per Year
Our client is seeking a full time Senior Wireless Communication Systems Engineer.
- System performance and requirement specification
- Algorithm and protocol design for wireless communications systems
- Matlab & C/C++ based simulator development
- Fixed point design and simulation
- System architecture definition
- Handoff to and work with the hardware and software team for system implementation and testing
- Work with the hardware and the software team to characterize and troubleshoot system performance issues
- MSEE required, PhD in Electrical Engineering a plus
- 5+ years of relevant communication systems design experience
- Experienced in the design and development of OFDM based systems, a must
- Fluent with C/C++ and/or MATLAB a must
- Must possess a working knowledge of RF signal propagation, channel modeling, digital communication technologies
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms a definite plus
- Knowledge of MIMO systems a definite plus
- Knowledge of Medium Access Controls and networking a definite plus
- Knowledge of wireless ad-hoc networking and routing algorithms a definite plus
- Experience with wireless communication hardware a definite plus
- Must be a U.S. Person ( permanent resident or citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Ability to pass a background check
There are opportunities available for this role in both Los Angeles, CA and Washington D.C.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media