Sales Account Manager (IC) Lab Consumables/ Research Models
Sales Account Manager Boston Region (individual contributor)
Searching for a professional, forward-thinking, enthusiastic highly motivated sales performer to manage and grow an established marquee territory in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Meet with prospective and current customers to probe their needs and provide solutions to their research and development programs
- Provide consultative solutions that create a collaborative relationship to address the unique needs of customers
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, manage in field activities to qualify leads and close business to deliver territory growth.
- Maintain an effective territory 30-60-90 day rolling business plan to maximize effectiveness and travel efficiency.
- Acquire competitive intelligence with respect to current pricing, new products, problems, and market changes.
- Demonstrate effective use of product knowledge and use of technical and marketing material.
- Maintain strong technical knowledge of products and services.
- Provide customer feedback regarding products, product problems, product changes or opportunities, and new product design.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Work effectively with cross-functional departments
- Develop business opportunities and leads during scientific meetings.
We are looking for a successful sales history in the life science marketplace working with large academic and government accounts.
- Experience managing government RFPs/contracts will be beneficial
Ability to travel up to 60%, domestic
Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers
BS/BA Required or other means of attaining equivalent knowledge.
Lab/bench level preclinical or academic research experience in lieu of extensive sales experience.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media