Mechanical Applications Engineer for Industrial Equipment
$1 to $81500 Per Year
This employee-oriented, progressive global industrial products manufacturer is hiring a full time, permanent Mechanical Applications Engineer for Industrial Equipment. The company promotes on-site learning, team building and numerous employee-oriented events. Employees work well together and enjoy it so much that some have been here forty years. Employee cost for health insurance is minimal. The company offers a Health Savings Account and 401k Plan with 6% match. Non-commissioned employees are eligible for a 3% to 7% bonus based on profitability. The employer allows employees to move to different parts of the company and/or different positions.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Working with the customer and sales people to understand customer needs
- Creating industrial heat processing equipment bids for customers
- Utilizing 2D and 3D CAD software to create drawings for customers
- Minimal short-term travel to a trade show or to entertain customers
The background of the successful candidate must include the following:
- Four years of Mechanical Engineering experience for industrial equipment
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar
- Two years of bid creation experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media