HRIS Software Sales
$50000 to $120000 Per Year
Our client is looking for an entry level software sales person to drive sales. They have developed some HR and Customer Service "Add Ons" to the ServiceNow platform and need of hunters to build up the East Coast market calling on enterprise level accounts.
- Sales Growth: Work with the Region Director to drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closure.
- Drive lead generation through territory mapping, marketing, strong collaboration/joint sales campaigns with field teams to drive market awareness through events and building influence networks.
- Play an active role in shaping market definition and strategy, especially for assigned markets.
- Leverage tools like HubSpot & Zoom Info to drive scale and efficiency.
- Nurture Clients: Manage and nurture client relationships to deliver value-add solutions and be recognized as an advisor. Be the "voice of the customer" and hold accountable to the high standards our their clients have come to expect.
- Partner Relationships: Build exceptional, partner-of-choice relationships with stakeholders including sales, pre-sales & product line sales.
You will be supported by:
- Solution Strategy and Innovation team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development.
- Robust marketing collateral (case studies, white papers, and success stories).
- Seasoned delivery team who continuously demonstrates high quality implementations.
- Strong alignment with strategic partners.
- Mature tools for prospecting, sales pipeline management and insights into delivery / team capabilities.
How you will grow:
- Our client is a hyper growth company and this provides excellent opportunities to grow larger deals and driving mutually beneficial compensation plans.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need regional leadership structures.
- Driven to exceed goals with proven sales track record to enterprise level accounts.
- Knowledge of selling complex enterprise consulting/solutions for business and IT. Preferably IT Consulting, IT Services, SaaS, or CRM / ERP software
- Experience, network and relationships in solutions and industries in which they operate
- Open to learn and grow with territory.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media