$90000 to $120000 Per Year
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Leader in paper packaging solutions, the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry.
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership functions, train and develop individuals. Maintains repairs, installs and/or modifies various mechanical & electrical equipment associated with production lines, support equipment, buildings or facilities at Santa Fe Springs, Ca.
- Oversees all aspects of maintaining production equipment and facilities at the plant to ensure safe and efficient operations with a continued improvement in profitability.
- Will manage a team of 15+ electricians & mechanics.
- Manage spend for maintenance labor, parts, and repairs.
- Manage the PM program & CMS.
- Performs periodic inspections of production lines & facilities to assure dependable 24/7 operation.
- Work directly with all departments to troubleshoot open issues with production daily.
- Handles personnel issues, documenting all issues, and handles conflicts between employees. Responsible for disciplinary actions to all direct reports.
- Knowledge of purchasing and storeroom management required.
- BA/BS degree preferred in a technical field or 2 years Technical Electrical training or Certified Controls Electrician with minimum 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior maintenance supervisory or plant engineering experience in a 24/7 operation.
- Must poses knowledge on how to read, write and follow electrical schematics, blueprints, specifications and building plans and manuals.
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to make improvements in profitability.
- Able to lift/push/pull over 50 pounds. Must be able to lift objects up to 15 pounds overhead.
- Prior experience managing repair part purchases & inventories.
- Excellent computer skills in PLC, Auto-cad, Outlook, Excel, Word needed.
- Maximo, MP3, or Maintenance Connection experience a plus.
- Previous maintenance experience in extrusion / thermoforming / stamping / converting.
- Knowledge in Lean / Tier process
- Demonstrated history or downtime reduction through process improvements and machine reliability.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media