IT Systems Support Specialist
Our client is seeking an IT Systems Analyst/Specialist to support various business systems that are critical to keep the organization running effectively. The organization is a well-established firm based in downtown New Orleans, LA. The position will work onsite to provide stellar service and support alongside a dynamic and collaborative team. The individual will provide oversight to communications, audio and video (AV) network, IT, and cost recovery systems for the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the VOIP phone and voicemail messaging systems. Handle move, add, and change requests. Train and assist users with phone questions, and assist users with tools integrated with the phone system.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Firm’s technology vendor, and appropriate vendors to implement upgrades, install patches, and resolve issues with the system to ensure up-time goals are met.
- Operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the video/audio conferencing including the bridge and endpoints. Handle the setup, supervision, coordination, and monitoring of video/audio calls. Perform upgrades, maintenance, and install patches to the system as necessary to ensure reliable calling.
- Operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all Firm cost recovery systems. Handle the setup of new users in the systems, and assist users with questions regarding administration, and exceptions. Work with vendor on upgrades and resolve issues as necessary. Ensure that the chargeback data stream is maintained with accuracy.
- Responsible for operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of such systems as: digital dictation, electronic faxing, postage, and desktop video applications.
- Responsible for operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of systems; Intranet site, contracts database, conference room scheduling system, and share point sites for specific projects.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting all current and future IT and cost recovery related systems implemented within the Office Services & Facilities area.
- Responsible for documenting all voice / video / IT/ and cost recovery systems within Office Services including, but not limited to, administrative manuals, work flow diagrams, user training guides, and troubleshooting guides.
- Responsible for creating and generating reports from the VOIP system, video/audio bridge, cost recovery system, and other systems as needed.
- Assist with other tasks, and/or projects as assigned by the Manager as needed.
- Ability to work after normal operating hours is required periodically. In addition, occasional travel to regional offices.
- A high school diploma or equivalency is required, a 2 or 4 year degree is preferred.
- Prior experience with VOIP phone systems, voice messaging, and video systems with a broad range of hands-on technology and telecommunications experience in both hardware and software.
- Individual must possess a basic knowledge of networking, and have an overall understanding of how systems integrate with other products.
- Experience with cost recovery systems, Zoom video conferencing, and VOIP telephone systems preferred.
- Must have experience writing basic SQL queries and commands, and experience with some programming and/or scripting languages.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media