NPD Manager Electrical Power Equipment
$140000 to $160000 Per Year
NPD Manager of Electrical Power Equipment
- Provide support and direction to department and project team members such Project Engineers, Designers, and Technicians.
- Manage cross-functional, multi-facility product development and design teams in daily activities
- Participate in the review of engineering drawings prior to the release to manufacture and are responsible for final approval.
- Responsible for developing test plans in line with product specifications, industry standards and company reliability and validation requirements
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and scheduling within the department to meet project commitments and deadlines
- Provide engineering support to sales, marketing, and manufacturing teams as needed on new and existing products
- Develop and prepare documentation of process requirements, material requirements, and test results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineer. Will consider Technical Engineering Degree with applicable experience.
- Must have experience with OEM of electrical power equipment
- Must have NPD experience with transformers, circuit breakers and/or switchgears
- Experience leading Team of New Product Development/Design Engineers from concept to launch is a must!
- 10+ years progressive experience in Engineering design of highly complex products
- 5+ years of experience leading highly technical, complex and innovative projects.
- Familiarity with leading and reviewing DFMEA
- PMP Certification is a plus!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media