Capital Equipment Sales Professional
$1 to $80000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Capital Equipment Sales Professional is at a family-oriented, employee-oriented, flexible, engineer-to-order custom machine and equipment manufacturer. Employees are valued and are provided exceptional benefits including paid for health insurance. The employer is very employee-oriented and family-oriented. A work-life balance is promoted and work hours are flexible. There are growth opportunities as the company promotes from within.
- Learning the existing product line
- Servicing existing markets and new accounts
- Gaining new markets and new accounts
- Creating quotes and contracts
- Cold calling
- Attending seminars, association meetings and trade shows
- Working with a variety of fellow employees, venders and customers
- Travelling up to 85% (not currently due to COVID)
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Three or more years of technical capital equipment sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 85%
- Ability to travel internationally and have a passport
- Possess a valid driver's license
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media