Wealth Management Operations Analyst
Our client is a fast growing Wealth Management firm near Pittsburgh.
The role of Operations Analyst is a key to our success.
We have a dynamic team, great clients and are committed to our teams growth.
- Responsible for daily updates of the portfolio accounting system and Client View, the online web portal
- Daily downloads from various custodial platforms into the accounting system
- Use of Excel and MS Access to upload data into the risk system (MS Access) and up to the web server
- Daily reconciliations of securities and balances across the various systems
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting, depending on the client’s specifications
- Updating all systems for new clients and portfolios
- Updating the security master files for newly added securities
- Occasional work with the outsourced IT firm to debug issues on Client View
- Work hours begin at 7:30 AM or earlier but can end early as well.. Also need approximate 90 minutes of AM work on Saturdays
- Two+ years of work experience
- Moderate to heavy use of Excel
- Rudimentary knowledge of investment products (stocks, funds, bonds, etc.)
- Past reporting experience with investments and a portfolio accounting system
A definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Access or another data base program
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media