Engineering Design Manufacturing Technician
$1 to $60000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Engineering Design Manufacturing Technician career opportunity at a metal product manufacturing company that has doubled sales in the last two years. Sales are expected to double again in the next two years. The employer is employee-friendly and family-friendly. Flexible work schedules are possible. Employees are very team oriented and work well together. Employees here are never bored as there is a lot of variety in the products produced for a wide variety of customers and industries. Offices are nice and the shop area is clean and up to date.
The successful candidate will be allowed to learn a lot and really grow their skillset. The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of activities. Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate may include the following:
- Breaking down customer drawings into manufacturing drawings
- Preparing Solidworks and/or AutoCAD drawings
- Developing manufacturing methods for each part
- Developing various fixtures
- Creating packets including work instructions
- Programming machines (2D and 5-axis)
- Participating in the creation of fixtures
- Communicating with the customer and the shop employees
- Solving problems
The successful candidates background should include the following:
- Two or more years of direct Solidworks experience creating drawings
- Two or more years of developing flat blanks
- Two of more years of creating bills of materials
- Two or more years of experience supporting manufacturing
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media