Responsibilities: The Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for managing a portfolio of supplier and contract manufacturing relationships. Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, this position will actively maintain current and prospective suppliers. Individual will deliver the highest quality supply at the most efficient cost through directed analysis, RFQs, and maximized supplier relationships. Specific responsibilities include:
- Benchmark supply alternatives to competitively position for best cost solutions.
- Provide financial analysis of make vs buy models and decisions.
- Identify and drive initiatives that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chain.
- Partner with Product Strategy, Marketing and Procurement to develop timelines and to execute on delivery of new products.
- Assemble and analyze large quantities of data and conduct in-depth analysis.
- Assist Business Analytics to develop dashboards in Power BI of strategic KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain vendor scorecards inclusive of service, delivery, quality, and risk exposure.
- Assess supplier and product category risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
- Identify and propose long-term strategic contracts to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply.
- Act as a subject matter expert for contract manufacturing relationships, including in-depth knowledge of market capabilities, economic cost drivers, supplier financials, and market competition.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified potential contract manufacturers capable of meeting current and future business requirements.
- Ensure all contract manufacturing relationships are governed by contracts and agreements that align with corporate mandates and support key business requirements, while ensuring continuity of supply at the lowest total delivered cost.
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years of centralized sourcing experience in any CPG industry.
- Strong project and business management skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Contract manufacturing experience.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media