Manufacturing Process Engineer
$1 to $81000 Per Year
This full time, permanent first shift Manufacturing Process Engineer opportunity is at a construction, agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer that is expected to have annual sales growth of 33%. The career path could lead to a Quality Engineering Manager, Production Manager, or getting more involved in supplier quality. The environment is about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Root cause analysis
- Breaking down manufacturing processes
- Analyzing data
- Supporting future FEMA development programs
- Supporting PPAP development
- Supporting plant processes
- Determining areas for improvement
- Air travel domestically to customer sites
- A Manufacturing Engineering degree or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in a metal manufacturing environment
- Three or more years of root cause analysis experience
- Three or more years of experience breaking down manufacturing processes
- Three or more years of manufacturing process data analysis
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media