Digital Marketing and Content Specialist
Our client is a fast growing company in the print industry is located South of Pittsburgh. They are actively working to grow their marketing team and are recruiting for a Digital Marketing & Content Specialist.
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute strategy and create content that will promote the brand and generate qualified leads.
- Analyzes complex sales needs and provides support in execution of sales business plans utilizing marketing initiatives. Develops structured product or service marketing plans, both traditional and digital.
- Develops and implements internal and external marketing materials, programs, and processes such as trainings, brochures, datasheets and other creative assets, web landing pages and other digital conversion initiatives, direct mail, email, search marketing and other traffic driving campaigns, and traditional print advertising initiatives to help achieve sales force business goals through effective marketing materials and programs.
- Supports design, development, and execution of structured go-to market plans for single or multiple, diverse products or services with substantial financial impact to the organization.
- Supports product or service development through collaboration with leaders in Sales, Marketing, and/or Product or Service Development to determine launch strategies for new products or services and program rollouts.
- Partners with key business supporters to execute product or service and program positioning and ensures it is integrated throughout internal and external communications and training materials.
- Provides the sales force with the tools and information to effectively attract and retain customers.
- Coordinates and oversees the execution of advertising and promotional programs to ensure profits meet objectives.
- Networks and interacts with outside customer contacts and senior internal and external personnel to represent the organization.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with multiple internal business groups and external vendors and maintains the ability to analyze the needs of the sales force, legal, compliance, and branding guidelines.
- Participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, video creation, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
Estimated time for Tasks:
- Develops and implements internal and external marketing materials,
marketing campaigns and oversees execution 85%
- Participates in variety of social media activities and networks with customers 10%
- Identifies new target markets and campaign opportunities 5%
Competency & position requirements:
- Proven writing skills that can be applied to blogging, web copy, social media, brochures, case studies, press releases and white papers.
- Editing skills to review and edit blogs, web copy, social media, brochures, case studies, press releases and white papers.
- Proficient in SEO, SEM, PPC, basically all things internet and digital, for driving inbound traffic and qualified leads.
- Proficiency with CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms, preferably HubSpot.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and other digital analysis tools.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite includes but not limited to InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams)
- Familiarity with (or ability to quickly learn) database and ERP systems.
- Familiarity with (or ability to quickly learn) security printing solutions (i.e., security toners, security printers) and the use case for each.
- Background in traditional marketing (i.e., tradeshows, direct mail, advertisement, analytics)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing experience highly beneficial.
Education & Experience needed: A degree in marketing, communication, or business is required.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media