Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
New York, New York or Remote
About The Company
The Company is on a mission to revolutionize the outdated mortgage industry by letting people shop, compare, and close any mortgage option from any lender, completely online. Purchasing a home is the largest, most important financial transaction of most people’s lives. We believe getting a mortgage should be just as simple, modern, and transparent as buying anything else online. We’re building the first-ever, fully digital marketplace to make this possible.
The Company was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Prudence, and Techstars who have backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to work closely with our brand and growth marketing teams to develop and execute a social media strategy that differentiates, and delivers results, for The Company. As Social Media Manager, you’ll evaluate the current nascent state of our social media presences; find ways to deepen and improve our engagement; identify, build and implement strategies for new channels; and work cross-functionally with the entire marketing team to bring ideas to life. We believe that social media can be the “X factor” in our marketing strategy and need a hands-on Social Media Manager who is equal parts creative and analytical to champion these efforts.
- Build and execute “day one” social media strategy for The Company based off of our current foundational brand attributes to deliver against 2021 business goals
- Partner with CMO to create long-term vision and roadmap for The Company’s social media efforts
- Work with brand creatives, designers, content team and PR team to create robust, ongoing, multi-format corporate, and executive, social media presences for The Company
- Liaise with the Origination and Customer Success teams to assure seamless integration and hand-off for customer support
- Work with VP of Growth to establish, and continuously deliver, social media metrics that positively impact the business
- Identify, negotiate and onboard the relevant social media tech stack required to support The Company social media activity
- Cultivate excitement around social media inside The Company, encouraging the team to amplify company messages and engage in social media best practices
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5-7 years working in social media, mix of agency and in-house experience preferred
- Experience successfully balancing the needs of brand, growth and customer success
- Ability to quickly and successfully translate marketing strategies into creative
- Experience with consumer-facing brands. Previous experience with products that have a longer acquisition cycle and higher price point is a plus not but required.
- Experience working, directly on indirectly/in partnership with PR, on executive social media presences.
- Strong analytical skills, and comfortable working with analytics and data.
- Willing to learn the ins and outs of the mortgage industry.
- Self starter with a “No task is too big or small” attitude.
- We're currently remote, but our office is in a great, accessible location in West SoHo/Hudson Square near many restaurants and train stations (the 1, A/C/E, and F/M). We also have public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- We’ve got you covered: 401k, unlimited PTO, casual dress code, and free health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) — we’re there for you
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media