Economic Development Analyst
Our client provides reliable funding and liquidity to its member financial institutions, which include commercial and savings banks, community development financial institutions, credit unions and insurance companies in Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Their products and resources help support community lending, housing and economic development.
Primary Success Factors
The Economic Development Analyst will demonstrate proficiency in:
- Directing and processing the operations, compliance and marketing of BOB and CLP, including completing compliance reviews, project monitoring, funding disbursements, providing member technical assistance, determining qualifications, reporting and file management.
- Managing workload, training, assignments and service-level thresholds for analysts, consultants and other Bank staff supporting BOB and CLP.
- Partnering in the creation and execution of an annual marketing plan for BOB and CLP to increase member product usage.
- Providing excellent customer service and supporting relationship development necessary to encourage utilization of the Bank’s community investment products and forging new alliances between members, community-based organizations, other funding entities and for-profit developers.
- Overseeing the management of BOB and CLP databases, working with internal partners to maintain and develop spreadsheets and system generated reports, Managing new technology solutions for BOB and CLP, including requirements writing, testing and life cycle changes for new online systems.
- Participating in the Affordable Housing Program and Home4Good funding rounds, including application review and analysis; Providing support for other community investment products, as necessary.
- Developing and conducting workshops and individualized trainings to educate members and funding partners on the community investment products and other community investment opportunities; Partnering with the Marketing and Communications department for updates to the Bank’s website, print materials, success stories and presentations.
- Providing timely and accurate updates and reports, including annual updates to policies and procedures, regulatory reporting, monthly product reconciliations and management reports.
- Coordinating with the Manager of Compliance and Quality Assurance in the completion of compliance-related items including risk assessments, the annual monitoring plan, financial reporting and controls, and other compliance related items, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or other related field with eight or more years of progressive experience in banking/finance, small business finance, community service or development, real estate, affordable housing development/finance, examination, auditing and/or compliance; or master’s degree with six or more years of experience
- Experience in small business lending or economic development is preferred; experience in affordable housing, community development and real estate development is a plus.
- Advanced training and certification in economic development, affordable housing, community development, banking or real estate through quality training programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media