1st or 2nd Shift Cylindrical Grinding Machine Operator
$1 to $56000 Per Year
This clean, stable, established, growing, manufacturing company is looking to hire a full time, permanent 1st or 2nd Shift Cylindrical Grinding Machine Operator. Much effort and investment has been made to make the environment clean, safe and organized. Continuous improvement is a priority here. Employees enjoy working here so they tend to stay long-term and are an excellent source of knowledge, training and mentoring to new employees.
Work hours can be eight hour days for five days per week or ten hour days for four days per week. Overtime is also a possibility and there is a shift premium for second shift. Work is interesting and challenging as no two products are alike and the job is not just pushing buttons. Products produced can be very large.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Reading blueprints
- Selecting appropriate grinding wheel
- Balancing appropriate grinding wheel as needed
- Setting up the cylindrical grinder
- Grinding metal parts with a cylindrical grinder in a production environment per specifications
- Polishing and deburring
- Inspecting first manufactured part
- Documenting issues
- Utilizing cranes, torches and hydraulic presses
- Maintaining a clean, safe and organized workspace
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of two or more years of cylindrical grinder operating experience.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media