RF/Analog IC Design Engineer
The current need is in the area of PLL design, although breadth in other areas is valued. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys driving the critical path and making a significant impact in launching products into the market and winning!
- Product Design: Schematic Capture, IC layout, Simulation, Package/PCB Analysis and associated design documentation
- Design Verification: Detailed performance and functional measurements and debug · Product Characterization: Work with Characterization and Test Engineers to define, conduct and analyze data from product performance characterization.
- Production ATE Development: Work with Test Engineers to define, develop and ramp production ATE solutions.
- Product Support: Work with Applications, Product, Test and Manufacturing Engineers to help answer customer questions, assess field failures, support yield improvements, etc.
- Understanding of WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE and other communications systems and how they influence RFIC implementations
- Experience with using scripting for automation of data analysis, lab automation or simulation control.
- Ability to design, layout and debug board level fixturing and application solutions
- BSEE minimum, MSEE or PhD desired
- Ideal candidate experience 3-5 years
- Strong fundamentals in analog and RF IC design, especially with modern CMOS technology
- Good understanding of CMOS device operation and construction
- Familiarity with RF, analog and digital integrated circuits, especially in PLL circuits and systems. Expertise in DCOs/VCOs, ring oscillators, ADPLLs, charge pumps, PFDs, fractional/integer, PLL stability/BW, etc.
- Good understanding and experience with IC layout and verification · Analytical and disciplined problem solver
- Occasional travel to customer sites and other company design centers (US/International)
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet product needs on time
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Hands on experience making analog, digital and RF measurements using typical laboratory instruments and techniques
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media