FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (CT/X-Ray)
$85000 to $110000 Per Year
This position requires current or recent service experience with Medical Imaging Devices (FDA regulated).........Nationwide medical service company is expanding their imaging division. They are seeking someone with a strong hands-on multi-vendor medical X-Ray service background. CT & MRI service experience would be a plus but not required. The individual hired will be the imaging guru, responsible for the medical imaging service, as well as training the people who are servicing the medical imaging equipment. Any manufacturer's training or RSTI training is a plus. Position is based in Dallas and will require some overnight travel. Relocation assistance is available for this position. You must have a minimum of 7 years experience servicing medical imaging devices.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Relocation assistance
- work life balance
- Will be the medical imaging guru for the companies medical imaging group.
- Assist sales in procuring medical imaging service contracts.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on medical imaging equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer's training om medical imaging equipment is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience servicing medical imaging equipment.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media