$85000 to $110000 Per Year
$85 – 110K
Our Food Manufacturing client in Wausau, WI is looking to hire a Process Engineer for their facility. This Process Engineer under the direction of the Engineering and Maintenance Manager will manage projects to meet all technical requirements while assuring they stay on-time and within budge.
- Create capital proposals including scope documents, cost estimate and timelines.
- Development of a detailed scope of work, creation of equipment specifications, finalizing purchasing documents, creating and maintaining detailed timelines, expediting and receiving material and equipment and commissioning activities.
- Develop project specifications by making calculations, preparing process flow diagrams (PFD’s), piping and instrumentation drawings (P&ID’s), site and floor plans, elevation drawings, utilities matrices, and other project documentation.
- Lead the selection of contractors/vendors in actual design and specifications of installations.
- Conducts feasibility studies for new or existing systems.
- Recommend improvements in the areas of operational safety for a project.
- Bachelors degree is required in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Extensive broad-based project management experience.
- Food processing experience to include sanitary factory/process design.
- 5+ years of process improvement background in the food industry.
- Food manufacturing or food equipment background experience is required.
- Prior experience managing a $5 million dollar + projects.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media