$90000 to $110000 Per Year
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure the maintenance and safety of all equipment.
- Develops and maintains all preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintains inventory of tools, parts, and supplies to support the plant and plant operations.
- Responsible for CMMS implementation and utilization to support maintenance-related functions.
- Support of TPM's and all Lean Manufacturing related initiatives.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years managing the complete maintenance program and staff.
- Mechanical, electrical and controls experience.
- Formally implemented a TPM program with demonstrated results.
- Capex experience - facility is growing and investments are being made.
Why work here?
- Career path – this company develops, retains and invests in its employees.
- Strong compensation and excellent benefits - health, dental, 401K with match, ESOP and more.
- Stable and growing company – publicly traded and very healthy.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media