Mold Shop Supervisor
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
As a Mold Shop Supervisor, you will be accountable for supervising hourly personnel in all phases of machine and mold repair, maintenance, installation and rebuilds. Responsible for all related design and specification activities.
- Plans department work schedules and directs assignment of personnel and equipment. Insures work is completed on time and revises work schedules to reflect changed plant or department priorities.
- Analyzes operations and makes recommendations relative to changes in organization, personnel, equipment, department policies and procedures. Prepares department’s short and long-range plans.
- Hires and disciplines employees, supervises training and development of personnel, participates in grievances at the appropriate level and ensures appropriate personnel policies and programs are properly applied.
- Conducts periodic inspections of forming equipment including feeder mechanisms, bottle machines and various types of bottle handling equipment and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for department’s preventive maintenance program.
- Reviews bottle quality and mold equipment operating data; analyzes blueprints, job histories, specifications, etc. and makes recommendations relative to equipment operating adjustments and equipment design changes in order to assist with overall bottle quality program.
- Responsible for plant machines parts inventory to ensure sufficient parts and mold equipment to maintain production while minimizing inventory costs. Also responsible for department’s regular supplies, equipment and materials. Submits requisitions to purchasing and meets with vendor representatives to discuss technical requirements.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media