Inside Sales Professional
$1 to $81000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Inside Sales Professional career opportunity is at a growing company that is expanding its current casting operations. This is an incredible opportunity to be involved in that expansion. All manufacturing operations are in the United States. Employees enjoy working here and the average employee tenure is 15 to 20 years.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Locating potential sales leads via leads and referrals
- Reaching customers to discover needs and show how products meet needs
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Highlighting product features to aid in customer product selection
- Negotiating with customers
- Making proposals, contracts and sales presentations
- Meeting safety and quality requirements
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- A four year Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or Business degree
- Two or more years of sales experience at an Original Equipment Manufacturer
- A solid work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media