Audit Staff (Senior / CPA)
$72500 to $82500 Per Year
Audit (Senior Staff - CPA Strongly Preferred)
Our client is a stable and sizable financial services firm, with multiple offices and over 175 employees. Offering services in tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services, the organization consistently receives "Best Places to Work" and "Top Accounting Firms to Join." Another way to describe their culture: powered by HHS team members (Hungry, Humble, and Smart).
Their longstanding success really ties back to the 3 Ps: People, Passion, and Purpose.
Key Job Duties:
- Collaborate with team members to design and execute efficient audit and consulting work
- Train and consult with clients in both audit and general business
- Train and develop junior staff members
- Analyze results of audit procedures and testing, thereby properly assessing risk and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Develop relationships with client personnel at all levels
- Market firms' full suite of services to prospective clients
- 3+ years of progressive professional audit experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Superior presentation skills
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with both internal and external clients
- Skilled in priority management and client deadliness
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred
- CPA strongly desired
Best in Class Benefits:
- Dedicated mentoring coach for development
- Frequent company and team outings including: annual picnic, holiday parties, team luncheons, quarterly birthday luncheons, employee recognition, etc
- Bonus program includes: revenue generation, referring an employee for hire
- Flexibility and remote work options
- Health and wellness opportunities including: fitness center, health screenings, sports league participation, golf events, etc.
- Onsite massage therapist
- "Passing the CPA" Bonus
- Additional paid days off to study and take the CPA
- Tuition reimbursement for furthering your education/certifications
- Future leadership opportunities
- Casual dress options
- Build relationships with young professionals through our softball league and Kraft Young Professional Group
- Employee discounts on entertainment, travel, food, electronics, and more – even moving truck and POD rentals
- Minimum of four weeks PTO (or more based on seniority)
- 80% company paid medical for employee and 60% company paid medical for family
- 401k plan including matching contributions
- 11 paid holidays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media