IT Audit Manager
Our client is a global financial services company that has been named in the 100 “Worlds Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. We are looking for am IT Audit Manager to join their team.
Title: IT Audit Manager
Location: Costa Mesa, California OR Allen, Texas
Overview: The IT Audit Manager will be managing local and global IT Audit projects. This individual will identify key risks and associated controls as part of the walkthrough and testing process.
- Project manage audit execution and manage team member performance.
- Prepare reports reflecting the results of work performed and agree the findings and proposed actions with the business owners.
- Provide proactive risk, control, and governance advice to business management.
- Identify and agree impactful issues that drive positive change in the organization.
- Track execution of agreed actions and assess the effective mitigation of risk.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in technology or information security related fields or other risk management field is preferred.
- 6+ years of work experience in technology systems audits, information security and privacy audits.
- Experience in reviewing organizational structures, business processes and associated IT applications, products, and infrastructure.
- Experience in auditing technical platforms such as UNIX, Microsoft, networks (i.e. Cisco routers, switches, Checkpoint firewalls), databases (i.e. MS SQL, Oracle), and cloud environments (i.e. AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of auditing data loss prevention program, cloud services, encryption technology, mobile technology, application security and software development methodologies.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC and CGEIT a plus.
- Data analytics experience (e.g. SQL, CAATs, IDEA, ACL, Monarch, Tableau, Spotfire) a plus.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media