Engineering Manager for Civil Engineering
$1 to $125000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Engineering Manager for Civil Engineering is at a employee-oriented and family-oriented engineering company that is completely employee owned. The company has received awards as it is such a great place to work. The company offers a flexible working environment, an engaged culture and a mentoring program to its employees. There is a diverse group of clients and projects so engineers here do not get bored. Sales have doubled in the last five years.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Managing projects, schedules, budgets, technical engineers, scientists and CAD technicians
- Evaluating employee performance
- Acquiring new work while managing the existing customers
- Ensuring customer needs are being met
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A four year degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Eight or more years of Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering experience
- Four or more years of experience managing engineering staff
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media