- Prepare, review and approve construction documents, specifications, permit applications, shop drawings and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and ensure correct interpretation and application of Design and Drafting Principles.
- Subdivision, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and water piping systems; grading surface water flow; erosion control measures; pavement/concrete and stormwater design.
- Understand government regulations and potential environmental hazards in our region.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 4 years of experience post-graduation from an accredited University
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starting, able to work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Desire to participate in multi-discipline projects.
- Local experience and licensure in Washington preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in AutoDesk Civil 3D.
- Program knowledge in landscape rendering and Bluebeam beneficial.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media