GOM General Operating Manager Personalization
$115000 to $125000 Per Year
The General Operations Manager maintains full operational responsibility for all Distribution/Manufacturing and transportation operations. They must provide solid leadership, coaching, direction, and resources to build a team capable of executing and delivering service and cost for both tactical and strategic initiatives.
Must exhibit exceptional leadership skills and possess the following:
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic distribution/manufacturing environment is required
- A people centered focus in all decisions and actions
- Ability to stay ahead of a 20% year over year growth rate
- A strong internal and external customer commitment
- Consistency and reliability in distribution processes
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels in order to work cross organizationally toward solutions and excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in productivity, cost control, service, inventory accuracy, housekeeping, and safety
- Responsible for achieving efficiency and production objectives consistent with quality requirements
- Ability to motivate a team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Ability to develop, monitor and achieve financial plans and budgets
- Manage projects under aggressive time and dollar constraints
- Operate in a manner that ensures peak productivity and corporate profitability
- Manage and develop systems, processes, and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy
- Proficient in WMS systems and how they relate to inventory control and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering, or related area.
- Minimum of 6 years management experience (minimum of 10 years management experience in lieu of degree) with a progressive track record of increasing responsibility in distribution, logistics or manufacturing environment.
- Proven proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Projects, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations to all levels
- MBA preferred.
- Coaching skills/developmental planning skills
- Detailed knowledge of distribution operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing and distribution principles, practices, and methods
- Budgeting and financial knowledge and skills
- Disciplined leadership style and approach
- Analytical problem solver
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrate influential leadership skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media